This website is owned by Furniture Fair Brussels vzw; company number: BE 0407.635.867.
Adress: Hof ter Vleestdreef 5 B7 – 1070 Brussel – België
Tel. +32 2 558 97 20
Each time you visit our digital platforms we retain:
- The searches that you carry out on the platforms
- The time, date and URL of the pages that you visit on the platforms
- Technical information about your browser and computer
- Information that you provide about your name, telephone number, e-mail address, place of residence or other information that you share about yourself
This information will be used to:
- Improve the content of our website
- Keep you up to date on updates to our platforms
- Keep you up to date on our products and services
- Contact you at a later date for marketing purposes
- Show you better search results
- Generate anonymous statistical information in order to improve the platforms and for our own research
- The information will only be used internally and will not be passed on to other organisations for commercial purposes
- Register your preferences
- Offer you a better experience based on your previous activities on the website
- Adjust the content and layout of the site depending on your browser type or other information that is sent by the browser.
You can disable these cookies in your internet browser, but this may mean that parts of the website no longer function normally.
You have the right to request details of, amend or delete the information about yourself that we are retaining, as is required by Belgian and European data protection legislation. For more information, you can reach us via our e-mail address, by letter or by telephone.
General Regulations Balthazar Awards
The Balthazars are the perfect tool in order to optimize your participation at the Furniture Fair Brussels. It is the perfect way to draw additional attention to your collection and your company during the fair (festive award ceremony and adapted promotional material on the stand), as well as afterwards in the press communications by the Furniture Fair.
The winners receive personalized promotional material to use in their communication after the fair.
The nominations and the final selection will be chosen by a jury of professionals fully involved in the sector.
• Participants: All exhibitors from the Brussels Furniture Fair, both Belgian and foreign. Each participator may enrol maximum 3 articles. The members of the jury decide which stands they will visit and can also withhold non-enrolled articles. The application form can be found on the next page.
• New products Only new products will be taken into consideration. By this is understood that the products are developed for the new collection Autumn-Winter 2017/2018.
• Nominations: Per category a certain number of products will be nominated. For this purpose, the members of the jury will hand out a well recognisable label that will be applied fully visible by the exhibitor onto the nominated product.
• Selection of 1 winner and 2 laureates per category: Out of the nominated products, the jury will select one final winner per category. The jury motivates why these 4 specific products were chosen. Possible criteria are: the design, the originality, a technological novelty, the functionality, a new use of material, environment and sustainable development, timelessness, multi-functionality, etc.
And the winner is… : On Tuesday evening November 7th, the festive award ceremony will be held around 7.30 p.m. in hall 3 (bar Square). You are warmly invited!